9 Essential Reasons To Eat Organic Food
Organic Food was the only option for thousands of years. Now, with pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and genetically modified foods, Organic is still the best option kan? ^_^V ~ngee
9 Reasons To Eat Organic Food
- Genetically modified foods were unleashed on the environment and the public corporations without prior testing to determine their safety. In other words, eating Genetically modified foods (which most people on large amounts) is participating in a long term, uncontrolled experiment. Choose organic to avoid participating in this experiment :D
- More and more research is coming in about the health threat of genetically modified food. The result range from intestinal damage, allergies, liver or pancreatic problems, testicular cellular changes, tumours and even death in the experimental animals. Eating third party certified organic foods or those that are guaranteed to be grown from organic seed helps to protect from the health consequences of GMOs.
(suddenly I remember ESP, Non GMO, Eh!hihi) next point please :P
- Fruits and vegetables are real food, not pesticide factories taw! but 18% of all genetically modified seeds (and therefore food that grown from them) are engineered to produce their own pesticides. Research shows that these seeds continue producing pesticides inside your body once you've eaten the food grown from them! Foods that are actually pesticide factories.. erm.. tak nak boleh huhu
- In study after study, research from independent organization consistently shows organic food is higher in nutrients than traditional foods. Research shows that organic produce is higher in Vitamin C, Antioxidants and the minerals calcium, iron chromium and magnesium
- Organic food is earth supportive. Organic food production has been around for thousands of years and is the sustainable choice for the future. Compare that to modern agricultural practices that are destructive of the environment through widespread use of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers and have resulted in drastic environment damage in many parts of the world.
- Organic farms are safer for farm workers. Research at the Harvard School of Public Health found a 70% increase in Parkinson's disease among people exposed to pesticides. Choosing organic foods means that more people will be able to work on farms without incurring the higher potential health risk of Parkinson's or other illnesses.
- Eating organic may reduce cancer risk. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers 60% of herbicides, 90% of fungicides, and 30% of insecticides potentially cancer causing. It is reasonable to think that are rapidly increasing rates of cancer are at least partly linked to use of these carcinogenic pesticides.
- Choosing organic meat lessens your exposure to antibiotics, synthetic hormones, and drugs that find their way into the animals and ultimately into you
- Organic foods support greater biodiversity. Diversity is fundamental to life on this planet. Genetically modified and non organic food is focused on high yield monoculture and is destroying biodiversity
"Choose the best for your health"
sms/whatsapp : 014-7222642
fb @ Instagram : LuvHaryani
Shaklee ID : 1073895
"Do what you love"