Entri hari ni kita main game Yeay!
Mari kita membelitkan lidah bersama-sama (Tongue Twisters)
Tips : To speak a language well, one of the things you should do regularly is listen to native speakers of the language, whether online, on TV or in person if possible.
** You always learn something better when there's an element of fun,so learn English through activities or games, such as tongue twister:)
Are You Ready?
Tongue Twisters! Yeay!
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (Ani taip sambil gelak hihi, next)
- If a noisy noise annoys an onion, an annoying noisy noise annoys an onion more!
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, Im sure she sells seashore shells.
- Betty Botter bought some butter, but the butter was too bitter, so Betty Botter bought some butter to make the bitter butter better
- I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the I thought I thought I though had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much
- The sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep is sick
- I saw a saw in Warsaw. Of all the saws I ever saw, I never saw a saw that could saw like the saw I saw in Warsaw
- Whether the weather be fine, or whether the weather be not. Whether the weather be cold, or whether the weather be hot. We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
sms/whatsapp : 014-7222642
fb@Instagram : LuvHaryani
Shaklee ID : 1073895
"Do What You Love"